Born in Syracuse on 8/11/1966.
She began her professional collaboration with Studio Conca Jannone in 1997. Graduated with honors in 1993 in Economics and Commerce from the University of Bergamo, she has been registered since 1997 with the Order of Chartered Accountants and Accounting Experts of Bergamo with n. 932/A and to the Register of Statutory Auditors with n. 80203.
In 1996 he graduated in Business Administration from the LUISS University of Rome.
From 1996 to 1998 she was assistant in “Methodologies and quantitative company determinations” – prof. Imerio Facchinetti, at the University of Bergamo.
She provides business, tax and corporate consultancy with particular attention to joint stock companies and corporate groups of national and international importance. Supports companies in ordinary and extraordinary finance operations in all phases of the corporate life cycle and in tax proceedings. She has acquired specific international skills regarding individuals, with particular reference to Voluntary disclosure.
She is a professional, civil and commercial mediator at the Bergamo Chamber of Commerce and at the Mediation Body of the Bergamo Labor Consultants.
She holds the office of Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors and standing auditor in various joint stock compagnie and she is an Auditor in Local Authorities.
- Administrative, accounting, tax advice and assistance
- Economic and financial analysis, drafting of budgets, business plans and industrial plans
- Management control corporate, tax and legal due diligence
- Evaluations of companies, company branches and company shares
- Management of extraordinary operations
- Assistance in the negotiation of loans and debt restructuring