Born in Bergamo on 17/02/1951.
Graduated in 1975 at the “Bocconi” University of Milan – Degree course in Economics of Industrial Companies. Registered as a member of Committe of Chartered Accountants of Bergamo since April 6, 1982 with the n. 305 and to the Register of Legal Auditors with n. 88.
As a former founding partner since 29.06.1991, with Dr. Carlo Jannone, of the “Studio Associato Conca-Jannone”, he has contributed significantly to the current development of the Firm through his professional activity, the recruitment of professionals, now members or collaborators and the acquisition of primary customers.
He provides corporate and commercial consultancy gaining experience in the field of extraordinary operations and commercial negotiations of medium and large companies.
He holds corporate positions in medium and large enterprises.
- Management of extraordinary operations (negotiation)
- Corporate, tax and legal due diligence
- Valuations of companies, business branches and company shares
- Corporate consultancy to support strategic business choices
- Assistance in examining and resolving the business crisis
- Assistance in the negotiation of loans and debt restructuring