Born in Bergamo on 4/12/1968.
Graduated in 1992 from the University of Bergamo – Degree course in Economics and Business with the degree thesis: “Mechanisms of price formation in stock exchanges”, supervisor Prof. Giorgio Tagi. He obtained full marks with honours (110 cum laude). Registered as a member of Committe of Chartered Accountants of Bergamo since 1993 with n. 704/A and to the Register of Legal Auditors at no. 79615 He deals with accounting, tax and corporate consultancy He has gained experience in the preparation of financial statements and interim financial statements, tax compliance, tax litigation and extraordinary finance transactions He holds the position of statutory auditor and legal auditor in various limited investment companies.
- Administrative and accounting advice
- Tax assistance in the context of extraordinary transactions
- Assistance in tax audits and in tax-related contentious
- Preparation of annual and consolidated financial statements
- Corporate, tax and legal due diligence
- Valuations of companies, business branches and company shares
- Management of extraordinary operations (negotiation)
- Budget analysis, management control and examination of the company situation
- Corporate consultancy to support strategic business choices